The Magna Planner’s unique structure keenly balances daily life with long-term intentions so that goal-setting and day-planning become systematic.
Inspired by great achievers, supported by tested methods, and built to counteract today’s distractions, the Magna Planner is a tool to help you stay focused, cultivate self-awareness, and develop a lifestyle of growing personally and living intentionally.
- Quick Start Guide - Get a crash course on the whole system so you can jump in right away.
- 4 Month Calendar Views - Plan trips, track events and holidays. See your Magna Goal timeline for the quarter.
- Praxis Discipline Building - Praxis is the practical application of an idea. Learn to build foundational habits and routines that last to support your goals.
- Quarterly Review - Continually calibrate your goals and learn from yourself. Ensure you are challenging yourself just the right amount.
- Extra Notes Pages - Collect spur of the moment insights, flesh out ideas, or curate long-term lists without carrying around a second journal.
Each Magna Planner is made from high-quality and environmentally-friendly materials for on-the-go planning, ensuring it will last until your project is complete. Our manufacturer is also a proud sponsor of Trees for the Future.
Quarterly and Undated
Each planner includes three undated months so you can start anytime. At less than 11 ounces, it's easy to carry with you.
Complete Instructional Guide
Learn more about the best ways to apply each element, ensuring you get the most out of your planner.
Goal Planning Workbook
Clearly defining your goals is key to realizing your dream. Breaking your project down into specific, actionable steps will help get you there sooner by giving you a clear roadmap to follow.
13 Weekly Spreads
With 6 pages for every week, there's plenty of space to plan and reflect, but not so much that you spend too much time planning and not enough time acting.